Monday, November 3, 2008

A Little Bit About Me..

Since you are here.. A brief glimpse into my life.

1. I am the oldest of 6 children and have been known to be labeled as a "second mom."


2. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints


3. The fist thing I always notice about people is their hair and their teeth


4. I LOVE the mountains


5. I love to run


6. I just signed up to run the SLC marathon in April and am super nervous about it


7. I love to watch the sunrise and the sunset


8. All things that come from pumpkins are good things


9. I have the best friends ever


10. I believe in handwritten notes, thankyou's, letters..


11. I know the best way to feel better is to serve someone else


12. I love cowboys and secretly wish I was a cowgirl


13. I hate snakes


14. I believe in following your dreams


15. I have the most amazing family in the world

No comments: